Ailing MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai cried uncontrollably on his wife Elizabeth being denied access to visit him in a Johannesburg hospital where the opposition leader is receiving medical treatment, witnesses have said.
- Elizabeth Macheka Relationship With Younger Nelson Chamisa Lands Her In Trouble With Tsvangirai Family
- Elizabeth Macheka Refuses To Speak After Being Blocked By Relatives From Seeing Husband Tsvangirai
- Tsvangirai’s Wife Elizabeth Macheka In Messy Fight With Her In Laws At South Africa Hospital
- Elizabeth Tsvangirai Stunning Image Goes Viral
- Tsvangirai’s Wife Elizabeth Macheka Alleged To Have Confiscated His Passport To Try To Force Him To Step Down
- Tsvangirai Marriage Under Spotlight Amid Reports Elizabeth Macheka Could Still Be Seeing Her Ex-husbands
Tsvangirai’s family members are refusing to allow Tsvangirai’s wife, Elizabeth, to see him at the top-notch 190-bed Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre (WDGMC).
Tsvangirai later demanded that his wife be given access.
A recorded conversation between the former union leader and medical staff, captures a briefing the MDC leader got about his relatives’ rancourous behaviour at the hospital facility, and he was told that security have resolved to keep them out of the in-patients unit.
The staffer affirmed the primacy of the physician’s responsibility toward the patient, and told the MDC leader, who was conversing in a weak voice that the best interest of the patient comes first.
Tsvangirai then told the hospital staffer that there were unsavoury motives and says: “I want to see my wife, I want to see Elizabeth.”-Dailynews