Former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe’s notorious son Chatunga who was in 2012 expelled from a top private school for gross indiscipline is at it again.
Bellarmine Chatunga was kicked out of St George’s College after a history of run-ins with authorities and a week-long suspension for bad behaviour last year but this time, he is seen parking his car on a disabled bay in South Africa.
Others Also Read:
- Mugabe’s Son Chatunga Captured On Camera With New Girlfriend In South-Africa
- Supporters comfort Chatunga Mugabe son after dad’s demise
- “You Can’t Fire Gushungo, You’re Nothing Without My Dad’ – Chatunga Throws Up
- VIDEO: I Don’t Eat Sadza, Says Chatunga
- Chatunga And Robert Mugabe Jnr Charged US$60 000 Repair Bill
- President Mugabe Takes Favourite Companion in Bed Chatunga to New York